Do you have a satin or matte finish on your ride? Or have you just had a vinyl wrap applied?
Conventional washes and waxes can do more harm than good by adding gloss enhancers and wearing down your beautiful matte finish. Don't risk the finish of your ride with anything else as once the matte sheen has worn down, there is nothing you can do but respray the panel.
At Clean Ride we use the best products in the world designed especially for your Matte painted motorcycle.
The Swissvax range has been designed to reduce fuel spatter damaging your paint, reduce finger prints marking and gives a consistent matte sheen across the entire finish. This is the only range in the world that has been developed with Paint Manufactures and is Dedicated to looking after and protecting your matte or satin finish, it is also highly recommended for vinyl finishes, giving extra years of life to the product.
Contact us now to see and feel the difference!
Here is what is involved:
- Full flow rinse low pressure
- Clean & degrease all visible engine parts - Autoglym Motorcycle Cleaner
- Clean & degrease chain, sprockets and covers if applicable - Autoglym Motorcycle Degreaser
- Clean & remove dust on brakes and wheels - Swissvax Wheel Cleaner
- Clean & Remove Insects and Dirt - Autoglym Insect Remover
- Shampoo PH neutral hand wash - Swissvax Opaque Matte Wash
- Rinse low pressure
- Hand and blow dry - Swissvax Waffle Weave
- Clean all unpainted plastics - Swissvax Plastic Cleaner
- Seal plastics - Swissvax Plastic Restorer
- Wax & lube chain - Motorex Swiss if Applicable
- Pre Paint Clean all Matte/Satin/Vinyl body work - Swissvax Pre Cleaner Matte Opaque
- Wax all pre-treated body work with 2 coats - Swissvax Bike Opaque Matte Wax (Fuel Resistant)
- Clean, Polish and Seal Pipe Work - Swissvax Metal Polish
- Wax & polish wheels - Speed Wax - 2 coats
- Polish Wire Wheels - Swissvax Metal Polish if Applicable
- Clean & polish mirrors - Swissvax Crystal Glass Cleaner
- Detail spray body work - Swissvax Matte Opaque Detailer
- Detail engine & wheels - Swissvax Nano Detailer
Time: 7-12 hours approx.